10.05.2008

Wa-pish!



If you haven't heard of APB I suggest you check it out. Not only is the concept art delicious, but it seems like a really awesome game. I won't go into detail because I want the public to discover them.




Also, did you hear about the Rock Band 2 glitch? Pretty fucked up if you ask me, there is no way in hell I want all my data for Squids Kill Squirrels gone, I'm damn proud of my work!




In other news, let me just say that the Nintendo DSi leaves me unimpressed. When is the Nintendo DS Cellphone coming out? Because that's what it really looks like it's going to end up being. Camera, yea, that's a cool idea, or it just makes it appeal to those 14 year old girls who don't really know what video games are but are going to call themselves gamers because they have a DSCamera, I mean DSi. No GBA slot is fucked up too, part of the reason I enjoy the DS is the fact that I can play old GBA games on it. In the sense of making money though, it's good for Nintendo. They keep going further and further into the "Casual Gaming Market" which isn't bad for them, but, the rest of us who enjoy the good old school version of gaming are kind of left out in the rain.




It's something Nintendo and Sony have in common. Although, Sony is starting to come back up. Doesn't mean I'll like them any more, I'm still hurt by their lack of consideration for the poor gamer who doesn't give a fuck about a blu ray player. My PS2? Still overused console I own, however, after being informed that blazblue is PS3 exclusive...I might have to fucking get one.






I mean eventually I will need one anyway for other exclusive titles like FFXIII: Versus, and then there is always Disgaea 3.




I'm making good progress in Silent Hill: Homecoming. I have to beat it damnit! This will be the first one I've finished entirely by myself, that's not to say I haven't tried coercing people into finishing it for me. I am a scared little girl after all.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm afraid to play that game on my own! I was with my friend and she was playing it; we both got all girly and scared at points. D:

Baking day, indeed!

Unknown said...

damn you beat silent hill? rape.

be careful what you say about getting a PS3 though...but if you did, it would be rape so we could play blazblue online :3

Askinya said...

haven't beat it yet, but I'm getting there!