"Oh Em Gee I am so excited to go home and play WET tonight!" (insert the awkward reaction). In all honesty though it wouldn't even make sense in the perverted thoughtwave. I didn't say I was going home and getting wet with pleasure, I said I'm playing WET, insinuating that it's on object.
I digress... The best way for me to describe WET is: Like a Quentin Tarantino movie (soundtrack, style, etc) without the overly polished-for-the-sake-of-being-obvious-and-funny-and-ironic dialogue.
The common complaints I'm hearing are "it's boring, repetitious" I could see how that would pose a problem, however I am a hack and slash whore and this game through popular beliefs falls into that category.
There are a few aspects to love:
1. Slow mo gameplay. I love this because it varies, slide on the ground, jump in the air, run along buildings all while shooting guys in the head. I never tire of this.
2. Rage Mode. You go fucking nuts and just kill everyone.
3. Weird little 1940's interludes. They're random and just entertaining.
4. Eliza Dushku is the voice of Rubi.
5. On the Website Bethesda is offering free tracks from the game. Now that is pretty wicked.
Overall I love the game. I definitely suggest checking it out.
What I look forward to next?
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Dragon Age: Origins